I graduated from Goldsmiths with a BA in English and American Literature in 2013 and worked as an intern at Watson, Little and Caroline Sheldon Literary Agency before returning to Watson, Little as the assistant in July 2014. I am now an Associate Agent and have been building my own list since January 2018.
Books I’ve Loved Recently:
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- I Am I Am I Am by Maggie O’Farrell
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- Jane Smiley’s Last Hundred Years Trilogy
- A Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- The Boy at the Back of the Class by Onjali Rauf